Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good Gravy . . .

Last post May? What the heck happened? I battled multiple fuel pump installations . . . finally I have one that consistently works. The only minor issue is the fuel level sender seems to be stuck or non functional? Ugh. I guess I'll have one more bench pressing session with the truck bed, but this time I think I'll just have to lift it high enough to rotate the pump assembly slightly. We'll see on that. I've driven the truck on several longer distance trips (10+ miles or so) and it's been rock solid. I had issue with spongy brakes at first, but after a few more bleeding sessions, it's about where it needs to be I think. The truck drives rather well considering it's age and how many years it hasn't been on the road. I need to get a radio put in and some speakers sometime. That's pretty low on the priority list right now . . . I'll just hum to myself for now.

No comments: